Monday, November 23, 2009

MSN - Compensation for Diminished Value

Dogs & cats are personal property, like your house, for example. If I rezone where you live and that rezoning diminishes the value, you have a claim forcompensation. If the government takes part of your land to widen the road, you have a claim for compensation for value lost.

Adhering to msn laws devalue your property as well. You lose the potential stud fees and/or puppy sales. You are thus entitled to compensation from the entity that passed these laws. The affected dog and cat fancy need to make claims for this lost income and, if not paid, need to begin filing class action lawsuits on this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment