Friday, January 9, 2009

Trouble and Mischief ???
















Since retirement I’ve settled into a routine now of staying up until 3 a.m. and then sleeping until 10:00 a.m. So this morning I’m woken up (around 8ish) because I heard the swimming pool man. A few minutes later I hear him leave and I start to snuggle back in… only to think “hmmm, the puppies didn’t bark. Maybe I should go take a look.” (The puppies are in a double x-pen on the patio between the living room and the pool.)
So I toddle out of bed and there’s Jacob (bi black) in the pen where he should be. And, there’s Edward (bi blue) happily running around the pool! It appears that Edward climbed out of the short side of the pen. Luckily he didn’t fall in the pool.

So, today we were busy rearranging things with taller x-pens. I keep thinking that Trouble and Mischief would be more appropriate names for these two than Edward and Jacob.

2 comments:

  1. You gotta love those sheltie puppies. They are always coming up with ways to outsmart their humans!! Darling puppies Kathy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and smart little escape artists :o) Just had to love them :o)

    //Bente

    ReplyDelete